- Monitoring and report the progress of construction works to M&E Deputy Commander.
- Deploy the shopdrawing drawing; Disassembly of materials for M&E construction.
- Compile quality management records M&E.
- Supervise the execution of team and subcontractors to carry out M & E items at the site (for assigned items) to promptly report to M&E Deputy Commander.
- Monitoring the use of materials at work, inspect and control the volume.
- Represent the company to work with clients, partners, local authorities, and functional agencies within the M&E field at the employee level.
- Report the results of weekly and monthly performance of their work to M&E Deputy Commander.
- Gender, Age, Appearance and Health: good health, 24-35 years old.
- Education and professional qualifications: Universities have speciality and experience.
- Foreign language and computer skills: English communication, office computer and specialized software.
- Competencies and skills: Good communication skills, ability to work under pressure, initiative in the work.
- Years of work experience: ≥ 3 years.
- Years of experience required in work: At least 1 year doing the same job.
- Other requirements (if any): Honest, enthusiastic at work.
- Attractive salary, bonus (Negotiate directly at the interview).
- To work in a professional and friendly environment.
- Policies, perks for: sickness, annual leave, Funeral – Wedding – Maternity.
- To be paid with insurances (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance), allowances in accordance with regulations of the State.
- To have periodic medical examinations, activities such as team building, vacation, etc.
- To be annually considered for a salary adjustment.
- 13th-month salary, bonuses for holiday, Tet, birthday, 20/10, 8/3, etc.
- Other policies according to the regulations of the company.
- Phone number: 028 3888 8989 – 302, Ms.Chieu – Human Resources specialists
- Email recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Address: the second floor – 82 Vo Van Tan street, ward 6, district 3, Ho Chi Minh City.