1. Call materials for works according to estimates.
2. Inventory inventory and report regularly to Executive Board and Chief Accountant.
3. Planning the collection and spending of the day and month.
4. Purchase supplies.
5. Monitor the cost of the works.
6. Track progress of works.
7. Other tasks as assigned by the Board of Directors and Chief Accountant.
1. College degree in accounting
2. Proficiency in accounting.
3. Proficient in office computer and accounting software.
4. Understanding and understanding the law on principles and standards of financial accounting and accounting.
1. Attractive salary and bonus (direct agreement in the interview).
2. Working in a professional and friendly environment.
3. Policy, welfare: illness, annual leave, Hieu – Hy – Maternity.
4. To be able to pay all kinds of insurance (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance), allowances according to state regulations.
5. Get regular health checks, team building activities, vacation …
6. Annual salary adjustments are considered.
7. Monthly salary 13, Bonus, Tet, birthday, 20/10, 8/3, … Other policies according to company regulations.
1. Phone: 028 3888 8989 – 302 see Ms.Chieu – Human Resources Officer
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
3. Address: 2nd Floor – 82 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.