- On duty at the switchboard, receiving incoming calls, answering questions, inquiries of customers to departments in the company, recording information from customers message.
- Instruct guests to contact and work at the company – second floor 82 Vo Van Tan, Ward 6, District 3. welcome and direct about applicant to test and interview.
- Receive daily mail from the department in the company and transfer to the address written on the letter sent or transferred competent authority to resolve. Receiving mail from departments, individuals, gathering at the end of the day will move the postal worker to transfer. If the department or individual needs to send an express letter, call the postal worker to transfer in time. Follow and keep waybills of lading to the end of the month do the payment. Make payment express letter montly according to assigned tasks.
- Follow, receive the submission, dispatch and forward as soon as the management approval, contact the recipient promptly if required.
- Receive emails, information from management committee, administrative management, the need to ink, repair the printer, replace the accessories, notify the supplier in time to ensure the work of the company; last month made payments on the companies recorded in the invoice.
- Import and export water bottles, Lavie bottles for departments in the company and works. Last month made payments on the works recorded in the invoice.
- Receive the Grab requirement of the company staff, payment to partner Grab monthly.
- Monitoring and payment of electricity and water works.
- Monitoring the company stationery and construction, making monthly payments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management such as receiving and handling related matters to customers, companies, some administrative support, printing, document photo, data entry.
- Graduating colleage specialized in Finance – Banking or related majors.
- Experience: At least one year experience.
- Knowledge: Regulatory knowledge, operational procedures in the company.
- Competence (Skills / Abilities): communicate competence and communicate, responsibility, ability to discipline, ability to work towards results.
- Other requirements: good looks, gentle manner, agile behavior….
- Attractive salary, bonus (Negotiate directly at the interview).
- To work in a professional and friendly environment.
- Policies, perks for: sickness, annual leave, Funeral – Wedding – Maternity.
- To be paid with insurances (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance), allowances in accordance with regulations of the State.
- To have periodic medical examinations, activities such as team building, vacation, etc.
- To be annually considered for a salary adjustment.
- 13th-month salary, bonuses for holiday, Tet, birthday, 20/10, 8/3, etc.
- Other policies according to the regulations of the company.
- Phone number: 028 3888 8989 – 302, Ms.Chieu – Human Resources specialists
- Email recruitment: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: the second floor – 82 Vo Van Tan street, ward 6, district 3, Ho Chi Minh City.