- Managing construction on site to ensure proper technique, quality, labor safety and hygiene, schedule…
- Managing, monitoring entire operation on construction site.
- Instructing construction crews to build with proper technique, progress, labor safety and hygiene.
- Making detailed schedule, organizing construction works pursuant to the plan to ensure the progress as undertaken.
- Be responsible for technique, quality, quantity, labor safety and environmental hygiene on construction site.
- Making bill of quantity, cooperating with accounting department to prepare payment file with clients, calculating quantity for employee groups/teams.
- Other duties assigned which are suitable with ability, profession.
- Graduating from Universities having specialization in construction, contruction economics or specialization in geodetic survey or water supply – drainage, or electrical engineer.
- Experiencing more than 2 years in construction field, having experience in working for construction projects and participating in completion of entire construction.
- Capable of working independently.
- Having competent Autocad, Microsoft Project, estimating software skills and office computer skills.
- Attractive salary, bonus (Negotiate directly at the interview).
- To work in a professional and friendly environment.
- Policies, perks for: sickness, annual leave, Funeral – Wedding – Maternity.
- To be paid with insurances (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance), allowances in accordance with regulations of the State.
- To have periodic medical examinations, activities such as team building, vacation, etc.
- To be annually considered for a salary adjustment.
- 13th-month salary, bonuses for holiday, Tet, birthday, 20/10, 8/3, etc.
- Other policies according to the regulations of the company.
- Phone number: 028 3888 8989 – 302, Ms.Chieu – Human Resources specialists
- Email recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Address: the second floor – 82 Vo Van Tan street, ward 6, district 3, Ho Chi Minh City.